office 365 sharepoint - wsp?

Dec 3, 2012 at 2:52 PM

I would like to install lookup with picker to office 365 sharepoint...unfortunately I am not the one with admin rights. I get reply that it is possible only if I have file in WSP format...is it available for this lookup with picker...

Maybe my question sounds stupid, but I am really not sure how this hsould work...I was able to install and use it on "classic" SP 2010 Foundation...but not on office365 online SP...thank you all for answer.

Dec 14, 2012 at 2:37 PM
Hello KMarcini,

I have developed something that will work on Office 365. The below component will not deploy in that environment. What is your email and I can send you details from my work email?

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
To: nymrbig <nymrbig@aol.com>
Sent: Mon, Dec 3, 2012 9:52 am
Subject: office 365 sharepoint - wsp? [lookupwithpicker:405387]

I would like to install lookup with picker to office 365 sharepoint...unfortunately I am not the one with admin rights. I get reply that it is possible only if I have file in WSP format...is it available for this lookup with picker...
Maybe my question sounds stupid, but I am really not sure how this hsould work...I was able to install and use it on "classic" SP 2010 Foundation...but not on office365 online SP...thank you all for answer.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (lookupwithpicker@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email lookupwithpicker@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com
Apr 25, 2014 at 12:44 PM
Hello NYMrBig

I have been researching and found your post. I am in need for the same as KMarcini. Do you have still your solution? Would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.